Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I, the corresponding author, am authorized by all of my co-authors to submit this manuscript.
Gather the information about the manuscript:
(a) For all authors: first name, last name.
(b) For all authors: postal address, e-mail address and affiliation.
(c) Manuscript title;
(d) Manuscript abstract;
(e) Classification codes according to UDC.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The manuscript, or any part thereof, is in no way a violation of any existing original or derivative copyright.
- The manuscript contains nothing obscene, indecent, objectionable or libelous.
- Manuscript is prepared in LaTeX format.
- With the submission it is added the file with the manuscript in PDF-format.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.